Ross Stores, Inc. APM Invoice Reconciliation Specialist in Dublin, California
Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of high volume merchandise invoices and chargebacks. Also responsible for ensuring the accurate posting of invoices to PeopleSoft and resolving invoice exceptions in Ariba Exception Queues.
• Process merchandise invoices by identifying receiving and unit cost discrepancies and other misc. charges. Prepare Invoice Adjustment Notifications in excel identifying the details of the discrepancies and complete updates to the related voucher in PeopleSoft. 50% of time.
• Research and resolve disputed shortages to determine their validity based on receiving activity and adjustments. Prepare credit memos to reimburse the vendor where appropriate. 20% of time.
• Reclassify prepayments and temporary account codes. Prepare correcting entries for any coding errors. 10% of time.
• Validate and resolve invoices in the Ariba Approval and Exception queues. 5% of time.
• Communicate receiving issues with DC, Merchants, and Traffic Personnel. 5% of time.
• Validate invoice Post accuracy in PeopleSoft. 5% of time.
• Complete Daily Production log. 5% of time.
• Results Driven/Organizational Agility
• Problem Solving
• Peer Relationships/Interpersonal Savvy
• Technical Competence
• Integrity and Trust
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Accounts Payable with high volume transactions
• Good communication Skills
• Knowledge of Accounts Payable applications on a major computerized system
• Working knowledge of excel
• Individual must be self-directed, but also be able to work as a team member
Job requires ability to work in an office environment, primarily on a computer.
Requires sitting, standing, walking, hearing, talking on the telephone, attending in-person meetings, typing, and working with paper/files, etc.
Consistent timeliness and regular attendance.
Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management’s discretion.
Ross is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment or promotion according to their skills, abilities and experience. We believe that it is an essential part of the Company’s overall commitment to attract, hire and develop a strong, talented and diverse workforce. Ross is committed to complying with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, age, national origin, ancestry, physical, mental or developmental disability, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), veteran status, military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, medical condition (including cancer or genetic characteristics), genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, as well as any other category protected by federal, state or local laws.